Order and Delivery FAQ
- Shipping is available within the US and Canada. We offer FREE shipping on orders over $100, or flat rate shipping on any order. (Different shipping rates apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada)
- Orders received by 12:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same day, excluding weekends and statutory holidays.
- Orders received after 12:00 pm EST, or on weekends and statutory holidays will ship out the next business day.
- The majority of our orders are delivered within 5 business days.
- You will receive a USPS or UPS tracking number
- Shipping costs are calculated based on the size and weight of your order
For orders more than 10 traps, or orders to remote locations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery estimate.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal as payment methods.
Billing Terms & Conditions
Your order is charged to your credit card or Paypal account at time of order. If your billing address is in California, state taxes will be charged.
Return Merchandise Policies
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please call us to request a RMA number. RMA numbers must be obtained within 30 days from the date of delivery.
May be returned while under warranty for credit or exchange after obtaining a RMA number.
If you received incorrect or damaged merchandise, we will provide you with a label for return shipping.
May be returned within 30 days of the delivery date after obtaining an RMA number. Product returns must be received within 2 weeks in new and resalable condition in the original packaging. Items damaged or showing signs of use are not returnable. Items missing will be subject to additional charges.
Freight charges incurred due to returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use FedEx or UPS with insurance for returns.
Call us at 1-877-992-8868 and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will need the following information:
Reason for return. If defective, describe specifically what is wrong.
Merchandise should be packaged in such a way as to protect the product and its packaging.
Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.